Organic Personal Face Mask in A-Line Print
When you purchase a mask, the profits help us produce masks for Oahu hospitals.
ABOUT THE FACE MASK
Each face mask is designed with four separate layers, which offers protection and comfort when used correctly. Here are key features:
- Keiki to Adult Sizes – There are five different sizes ranging from XXS to L to accommodate as many face sizes as possible. Adult model is wearing a size Small. Keiki model (age 8) is wearing a size XS. See sizing dimensions
- Comfort – Each mask is designed with a nose wire to contour to your face for a comfortable fit. Additionally, the elastic ear bands are easily adjustable.
- Filter Pocket – If you choose to, you can insert a HEPA grade filter such as vacuum cleaner bags or air purifier filters. Disposable paper materials such as tissue or coffee filters can also be used. These disposable materials should be discarded after each use. See disclaimer below.
- Hand Washable – Simple to clean and care for. You can wash your mask by hand and hang them to dry. We recommend not putting them in the dryer due to potential shrinkage.
100% Organic Cotton – The masks are made with the natural fiber we all know and love for its softness and simplicity. They are also printed with non-toxic washable ink.
- Interior Lining – 100% Organic White Cotton.
ALL SALES FINAL
This is a personal use item. All sales are final. No returns and exchanges. We recommend reviewing our sizing dimensions before purchase. Discounts cannot be applied.
These face masks are not substitutes for N95, surgical, or procedural masks. They are also not FDA approved. However, if used correctly the masks can minimize the potential for person-to-person droplet transmission. Due to the tight fit these masks are not meant to be worn over N95 masks.